Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Experience Making A Gallon Guy Song

Making the lyics and the music was the tough because I didn't know what tune I wanted until I asked my mm for help she gave me a few ideas then I finish it I am glad I chose dry bones because the other one was old McDonald well in my opinion the tune to dry bones sticks in your head more. Then there was writing the lyrics. That part was well a little easier because the picture looks like a bunch of bones and then there was the singing part witch was easy/hard I don't even no what it was I mean once we found a spot that we could record in it was pretty good and thankfuly Mr.Smith helped us edit and put it on the wiki. and now we are all done and I can relax and hope that I get a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment