Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im Missing fith grade and sick of Middle School

5th grade was the best year of my life and sixth grade so far is the worst. It's terrible the teachers are all mean. The meanest is ms. Belt ya she is like obsessed with straw berry short cake not the food the cartoon. You'd think someone who's obsessed with one of the nicest cartoon characters could be nice, but you would be way off. the nicest teacher is Mrs. Bingaman shes my band teacher I have her first period, and she gets all hyped up on coffee,and she is super funny. Ms. keorner is pretty nice, but very monotone she is my English teacher. Ms. Standifer is my dry and boring science teacher she sucks the fun out of every thing. I'm am saving the worst for last. MS. Greene she is my math teacher and for all my past math teachers they know how slow I learn math well she gives us tests ever day, she is rude,she yells all the time, and the worst part is she teaches us two things each day then goes on to the next thing the next day.

well I guess i'm done, and if you Mr.Smith you are reading this I miss fith grade.

P.s I'm Learning how to play the clarinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment